Can y'all believe that we are half way through 2017?!? To me, that's absolutely crazy. This is the year that I graduated from college, decided to pursue photography, and learned so much about myself. With a new month starting today, and the other half of the year beginning, I'm not going to neglect my goals or throw in the towel. Below are my goals for the month of July!
1. Write in my thankfulness journal at least once everyday. Since I've been reading The Broken Way, I really have been aware of how thankfulness produces joy, so I have been writing down what I am thankful for each day. I want to be intentional with thankfulness this month.
2. Organize, clean, purge and pack for my move at the end of the month. With my move coming up, I really want to get rid of the things that I don't need and be packing to make moving into my new place easy as can be.
3. Get back into working out 3-4x a week. Minimum. I have been pitiful with working out recently. I have no idea why I have neglected it, but I feel so, so much better when I am in a consistent state of excising.
4. Read and finish two new books. This should be an easy one seeing as though I've been babysitting a lot and I take the kiddos to the pool...aka I read by the pool all day. Rough life right?!? The hardest part of this will be finding the books to read, so please comment with your suggestions below!
5. Create and implement a budget for August & look into/sign up for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. I hate finances and budgeting, so this would be the hardest one I'd say. Pray for me. Also any budgeting tips or tricks, let me know!