Wow! I cannot believe that November is here already. In all honesty this season of Fall has been rather difficult, without sharing everything, I have felt a bit out of it. However, I am quickly learning that gratitude is a great way to combat my sour attitude. So while this month is centered around giving thanks, I want that to be the overarching goal for myself: to give thanks in every circumstance. I do believe that this month is going to be a great one, and I am ready to have some structured goals to help me out!
- Read two new books this month
- Work through my 365 devotional that I have been loving
- Blog 3x a week
- make regular exercise a priority
- Plan out & purchase Christmas presents
- limit eating out to once a week
- Go to Chapel Hill to celebrate my bestie at the Southern Weddings V. 10 Launch Party